[TriLUG] How to connect two buildings a mile apart...

Lug lug at rc4systems.net
Wed Jul 31 14:24:40 EDT 2002

Mr. Davis,

I would have sent this to you one on one, but everybody using a work
address probably needs to see this.

I'm not entirely certain why you resort to beligerance and name calling so
quickly, but if I were you I would consider carefully the impact you
have by sending messages from an IBM e-mail address.

The comment about "amateur high jinks" is probably what prompted me to
post this.  I'm ordinarilly very quiet, but somebody other than your usual
"sparing partners" in this e-mail list needed to address your bad
attitude.  There is a great deal of expertise participating in this list,
and your comments strike me as very unprofessional.

Consider what your management would say about the tone and content of your
messages, especially given that they originate from within IBM namespace.

lug at rc4systems.net