[TriLUG] LVD and SE SCSI question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 01:05:29 EDT 2002

What type of Machine/motherboard are you putting it in?  (Dell 440 by any
chance)...

If you power the system off for a minute then turn it on, does it come up
fine?

Could it be the Power supply dying and not providing enough power to boot
with all those drives attached?  (you could set the boot time on the drives
so they come up staggard...)