[TriLUG] Lulu Tech Circus: Sept 27-29

Brian Daniels bitmage at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 2 14:00:05 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 09:26:48AM -0400, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> TriLUG,
>
> Are you planning to attend the Tech Circus Sept. 27-29 in Raleigh?
> If so, be sure to register with TriLUG's code ltc0330u.  Details below.
>
> --Jeremy

One question I had from the registration - you can purchase 'peanuts' to
pay for 'experiences'.  Unfortunately, none of the experiences listed
mention a price in peanuts.  This makes it hard to judge how many peanuts
to purchase.

It also didn't mention where in the Fairgrounds it will be held. (Dorton?
Scott?  Graham?).

Thanks,
Brian

--
Question with boldness even the existence of a god;
because if there be one he must approve of the

--Thomas Jefferson, Aug. 10, 1787

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at bellsouth.net
      http://www.eviloverlord.net