[TriLUG] Problem with Win2k Pro, RH7.3 dual boot

robert at woozy.com robert at woozy.com
Tue Aug 6 15:24:35 EDT 2002

Thanks to everyone for the help. I wasn't able to run /sbin/grub-install
from linux rescue off the cd but I could get things going with Bootpart.
I guess the confusing thing was the instructions in the installer to
*not* write to the MBR if you are installing along with WinNT.

Well now its booted up and X is crashing, this should be fun......

Thanks again,

Robert