[TriLUG] Development Opportunity

Rob Segall rsegall at hcapres.com
Wed Aug 14 17:57:25 EDT 2002

Hi All

I thought some of you might be interested in a Development opportunity I am
working on. The position is largely e-commerce development. From what I
understand they are doing all order entry manually and are now committed to
developing an e-commerce solution. The development will be done in Python
(Perl maybe) on Linux with a Backend likely Progress- other exp may qualify.
Other skills desired are Java/XML/HTML maybe VB.
I am meeting to discuss duration and rate. I believe that they will want a
contract-to-hire employee.

Thanks for your interest. Send me an email for confidential consideration.

Rob Segall
Director of Recruiting

Human Capital Resources, LLC
(919) 471-3525