[TriLUG] Mondo users?

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 23 08:34:11 EDT 2002

Sorry.  When no one replied I thought that no one was interested.  It is
a grub-install problem.  Rerunning mondo in Interactive mode and
selecting *only* initialize boot loader resolved the problem.
Apparently when mondo restores to a blank drive, grub-install sometimes
fails.  Since the 2500s were not blank, not a problem.

Yes, all of the 2400s are at the current BIOS and firmware levels.  We
did work with Dell on this.  The other was just a mondo/grub-install
cloning problem.  Thanks for your help.  I do appreciate it.

--

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5