[TriLUG] What to do when KDE freaks out?

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 27 11:19:25 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 11:00, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
> Which KVM do you have? Is it manual (with a switch that you click) or auto
> (where you push a button or use a keystroke to change it)?

It's a Belkin 2-port KVM switch SOHO. It has buttons, but I think I
could also use a keystroke if I remembered. However, since I have to
reah up and auto-sync my monitor when I switch it over so the picture's
not fuzzy - I use it manually.

I think I'm going to investigate getting a new one - with more ports - I
just need more computers hooked up!!

Lisa B.