[TriLUG] Re: gentle reminder

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 29 08:03:05 EDT 2002

On Thursday 29 August 2002 07:33, Sinner from the Praiiry wrote:

> But sending waaaay too long messages to the lists doesn't help at all.

Why not long emails?   I do like to see more paragraph separation, however.
I think for op/eds long is fine.

> My advice:
> If you want to talk about somehting, talk to praise. If you want to talk
> bad about something, write an email, but delete it before sending it.

Not a bad idea.  It's worked for me in the past.  But what if nobody
complained?  I learned something from this thread.

--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002