[TriLUG] OGG

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Thu Aug 29 08:55:07 EDT 2002

The only thing that's annoyed me so far is that for when I have to use
Windows during the day, Winamp 3 doesn't support HTTP streaming with its
OGG decoder yet. Cheezy. How am I supposed to access my music from
home?! :) (Yeah, Winamp 2, duh, but still. Why do they have to release a
clearly unfinished product without good OGG support!)

--tom

[* snnniiipppp *]

--
$Id: .sig,v 1.16 2002/08/29 12:50:55 tom Exp $

pub  1024D/87F1C20F 2001-11-15 Thomas C. Meggs <tom at plik.net>
Key fingerprint = 5E9A D535 B9DA A889 984B  9654 2025 409B 87F1 C20F
http://plik.net/tom/publickey.php

"It was funny with coffee.  Sometimes it did nothing for
him, and actually made him weak. But sometimes it really
made him feel like God."
	- from "Miguel", short story by Dan Bern