[TriLUG] UPS Batteries

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Aug 29 10:41:59 EDT 2002

That all depends on what brand and model UPS you have.  Some (most over
$100) are user replaceable, but finding the replacement battery may be
fun.  Batteries Etc, or Batteries Plus might be a good place to check.
Got to the manufactures website and you can usually find out if you can
easily replace the batteries.

-David