[TriLUG] Ticketing system for Linux?

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Thu Aug 29 10:56:23 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 09:27, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> Hum.  I've never had that problem.  Are you sure you were keeping up
> to date?  Many things to speed postgresql support have gone in in the
> last year.  Especially updates in DBIx::SearchBuilder, which RT
> depends on heavily...

Oh yes, believe me I tried everything.  I upgraded everything (well,
except mason, 1.05 is the recommended) to the latest versions from CPAN,
I vacuum analyzed, I updated to postgresql 7.2, I *rebuilt* postgresql
with i686 optimizations, I rearranged the max children stuff and other
tweaks on apache, pretty much every suggestion I could find on the list,
none of it helped.  Switching out databases completely fixed it, even
with the exact same data in it.

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/