[TriLUG] An invitation to a meeting of another group 10-Sept

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Aug 30 19:53:19 EDT 2002

All,

	I'm doing a presentation on the 10th of September for the
Triangle NT Users Group, The meetings are held in the same place as the
Trilug meetings. This coming month is about a Linux based small business
server solution called SME server, from Mitel networks, formerly known
as E-Smith.  SME stands for Small Medium Enterprise.

	I'd like to invite any of you to come see this, it's not super
deep, mostly focused on the basic functionality.  If you are somewhat
interested you can see what it's about at http://www.e-smith.org, that's
the development site.  I will be happy to post my slides for all, you
just have to wait till they are actually done.  ;')

	There won't be Pizza, sorry no vendor to squeeze.

	You can see about meeting info at http://www.tntug.org

	I'd love to see some of the trilug folks there.

	Kevin