[TriLUG] Perlcentric Job

Simeon Berkley simeon at castlebranch.com
Wed Sep 4 15:38:53 EDT 2002

Hi All,
I have been an lurker and very occasional (maybe twice) poster on this
list for several years (one of those posts was my vote for the articles
of incorporation in 199(7|8|9)?). I used to attend the meetings
semi-regularly when I lived in Durham. Anyway, the company that I work
for, Castle Branch, Inc (Wilmington,NC) is looking for a journeyman Perl
programmer in our 100% GNU/Linux server shop. It will mostly be DBI
stuff for in-house web applications. If you or anyone you know would
like to live at the beach and program Perl, this may be for you. Drop me
a line at my email address and I'll pass on your info to the bossman who
will have more specifics.

Thanks,

Simeon Berkley

Applications Administrator