[TriLUG] Recommended training?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Wed Sep 4 20:44:23 EDT 2002

Hi all,

	My employer needs to get about 6 fairly Sir level Windows design
folks up to speed on Linux.  It appears that we are going to be
deploying some Linux stuff fairly soon, but don't have hardly any
expertise in house.

	I think that it's something along these lines.

	Fundamentals
	How it's different from NT
	Install and configure a bare bones server
	Automate the installation and configuration of a bare bones
server
	Patch and upgrade management

	Then there's another number who need to know how to do basic
Systems Management of a Linux system

	I expect that the distro will be RedHat.

	Anyone have any info, or a pointer to info, that will help me
create a training plan?

Thanks a bunch,

	Kevin