[TriLUG] Re: Financial Info

Roberto Jose Dohnert webwarrior at mac.com
Thu Sep 5 23:56:19 EDT 2002

This is in response to your question Lisa,  It may sound sarcastic but dont take it that way.  Figure out what you pay for licensing fees for MS Windows and MS Products per year.  Cut it in half, add the amount you pay for your ISP and call it Linux support and BOOM that is the actual figure, But you wouldnt believe how many stupid companies including mine still think that they would be better off with MS Support and Service,  Everything I need for Linux I get it from Linux.com or Linux.org compared to the $1,637 US Dollars I just spent today getting help for MS Windows 2000 Advanced Server,  That was in phone support alone.