[TriLUG] Re: Financial info

Roberto Jose Dohnert webwarrior at mac.com
Fri Sep 6 20:25:57 EDT 2002

Unfortuanately Im in Atlanta, I only have one laptop, That is the Laptop I use for my job at Comtech, Comtech uses Windows on all of its machines,  My for now side business I sell the Linux boxes and I use Linux at home but unfortunately I cant modify this laptop and right now all my extra money is being fed into my side business,  I cant lug my Compaq Presario with me every where and my CompUSA Laptop that I had RH on Died about 2 weeks ago,  If anyone has a nice Laptop, a 266 mhz or higher for about $500.00 let me know.  And dont try to sell me one thats in its death throes