[TriLUG] Mozilla plug-ins

Steven Blanchard sgblanch at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 10 02:11:00 EDT 2002

It might be worth checking where exactally mozilla is installed... the
installer likes one place (i remember it being different, but not
exactally what), redhat rpms put it in /usr/lib/mozilla, mozilla 1.0
rpms put it in /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0 and mozilla 1.1 rpms put it in
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.1. that may be part of the problem

~Steven