[TriLUG] volunteering for how-to?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 11 23:25:01 EDT 2002

Well, I guess I can start the how-to section.  I always like to be
involved in an active way but I'm still working on a BIG project at
work for the next couple weeks and I can't start on it yet.  But I do
think that there should be a how-to section and it's better than having
it on my website that nobody would ever read.  Plus it's always good to
have a knowledge base on-line.

Okay, I'll start on it in a couple weeks.  How to suggestions welcome.
I'll do the sendmail/home router/something else combo how-to for
starters.

Greg