[TriLUG] Volunteers Needed: TriLUG table at Lulu Tech Circus

A M Thomas am at virtueofthesmall.com
Fri Sep 13 12:52:24 EDT 2002

No one asked for suggestions, but here's one anyway: I'd totally love to
see a demo of GNUCash (or the equivalent - something to replace
Quicken/Quickbooks).  I tried to use this at some point, but was at that
time somewhat put off -- this was several years ago, though.

It looks like I'll be working at the Circus; have no idea what I'll be
doing, probably taking tickets or something, and I don't know what my
schedule will be, but I'll definitely stop by the TriLUG table.

See you there,
AM