[TriLUG] LVM

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Sep 13 17:07:55 EDT 2002

Yep - thanks for the quick reply.

Been there - done that.  This howto discusses LVM on a simple disk
sub-system.  What I'm after is LVM on top of my raid array.  Maybe I'm
making a mountain out of a molehill, but it occurs to me that what I
want to do is define the RAID, get the Linux install going, and then
describe LVM at the partitioning stage rather than after the install
completes.

Any thoughts ?

Ryan