[TriLUG] sawfish using 100% CPU [RHL 7.3] ?

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 19:22:54 EDT 2002

Frankly, that could be anything. Are you sure your apt-get upgrade all
your sawfish related stuff to the latest RH 7.3 versions?

One thing that might be worth trying is to back up your .sawfish
directory and .sawfishrc, remove them, and the log out and back in (or
restart sawfish). If that fixes it, you can try to figure out what
setting is causing the problem or use sawfish-ui to reconfigure sawfish
back the way you want it.

I would be a little sketchy about trusting apt-rpm to upgrade between
distribution versions, although I use it all the time for other stuff.

Hope this helps,

Heath