[TriLUG] How much could a penguin make...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 08:14:41 EDT 2002

It really depends on the market (or what you want to charge).  The
current market is fairly light. In general I charge:
  $60/hr on-site
  $40/hr remote work
  $25/hr maintenance, log reporting

But if I don't want the job, I'll as much as double my rates (and of
course, those are the ones you *always* get!).

Jon