[TriLUG] Recommend HTML Editor

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Sep 25 08:35:33 EDT 2002

Check out the wine project - there are tons of windows applications that
work well using wine
To your question... here is just one example of using IE (5.0 in this
case) from one of the many wine related sites.
http://franksworld.net/wine/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=in
dex&req=viewarticle&artid=37&page=1

Ryan