[TriLUG] local 802.11b hardware source?

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 26 17:33:19 EDT 2002

Supposedly there will be a vendor section at the Tech Circus this
weekend that caters towards typical hamfest vendors.  They were at least
trying to get hamfest vendors to come (the table prices were pretty
reasonable), but I don't know if any will actually be there.   But if
you're going to the Tech Circus anyway, it's worth a shot to look
around.

--Jeremy