[TriLUG] Tech Circus this weekend! Lunch today for volunteers.

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Thu Sep 26 22:08:09 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 09:43, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> If anyone has a Sun or PPC box running Linux that they could loan to us
> for Friday or the weekend, please let me or the Steering Committee
> know.  We'd like to show Linux on several different platforms; we have
> Alpha and Intel covered so far.  (If anyone can loan us an s/390, that
> would be cool too! :-)  )

I voulenteered my SS10, but have completely toasted it tonight trying to
get Aurora linux 0.4 on there, so it won't be coming.  I will still be
sending a Quake III tin to the show.

I actually do get to leave town this weekend, so I won't be around to
help.

Sorry to be such a tease, next time I need to get started a little
earlier.

Peace.

john