[TriLUG] Questions posed to me by Lulu go-ers...

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Sun Sep 29 14:00:56 EDT 2002

I volunteered for Friday and part of Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't make
Sunday. :-(

Now, here are some questions that were posed to me by folks coming to the
booth. I think we need to be able to answer them:

"What is TriLUG? or What do you guys do?"

"What are you selling here?"

"When is the next install fest?"

"How do I do ...?"

I think for the next "show" where we can interact in this manner, we need to
be able to answer these questions and ALL volunteers are "briefed" in these.

Now with that said, I think Jeremy Portzer did a H*ll of a job getting this
thing together. We definitely need to have a presence next year and we know
what we need to plan for for the next show we do as a group.

Having too much fun,
RV