[TriLUG] Unreal Tournament 2003

sstancil at geekrooms.com sstancil at geekrooms.com
Mon Sep 30 13:22:02 EDT 2002

I realize that some folks may choose to buy from Tuxgames; however if you
aren't picky about where you buy it.  EB has the game in stock now for
$39.99 with a Store Rebate on their website for $10 rebate coupon if you
purchase by the 15th bringing the cost down to $29.99.  Note that you get
the coupon in the mail typically in 4-6 weeks and you have to use it in the
store for a future purchase...

BTW, there is a 17MB linux_installer.sh file on the 3rd disk that I haven't
tested out yet...see you online, hopefully before you see me.

Scott Stancil
sstancil at geekrooms.com