[TriLUG] Re: 'process accounting paused'?

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 7 12:01:19 EDT 2002

On Monday 07 October 2002 09:53, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 09:22, Jason Tower wrote:
> > "i'm far too 1337 to answer a simple like *that*, let 'em figure
> > it out the hard way like i did".
>
> I'm thankful others in this group don't think like that! I think I'd
> have given up on Linux if I had to figure *everything* out the hard way
> ;)
>
> Lisa B.

OSS is a community.  The software is a side effect.

As an eternal newbie, I find the expert replies to questions that are terse
and have searchable keywords or links are good because I have to work to
extract the answer to my question.   In that way I feel I can rely on the
experts without wearing them down.

It wasn't long ago that I had to look up l337
(http://www.cscentral.com/features/l33t/).
--
mueller, mike

Too many interests and too little time.