[TriLUG] Newbie Question about smbclient

Robert Baker rbaker at smithlaw.com
Fri Oct 11 11:52:05 EDT 2002

Mark,

Thanks that worked great. Just had to re-login as root to do it.

Is there a way to make this connection persistent?
So every time I login it will be there?

Do I have to edit the smb.conf or samba.conf file to accomplish this?

I don't have an smb.conf file in the /etc dir.
Do I have to create one?

Thanks

>>> Rob Baker <<<
Webcentric Applications Developer