[TriLUG] mail server

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Oct 14 11:05:48 EDT 2002

John Lombardo has a Secure Mail Server Howto.  He presented it at the
tech circus.  He used several open source and a couple of optional
closed source tools to set up spam free remotely accessible email.  From
what I saw it was so well documented that you could just about cut and
paste syntax step by step to duplicate his system.  He indicated that
his howto was being submitted for blessing by the howto gods.  Keep an
eye out.

Ryan