[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Sat Oct 19 12:46:09 EDT 2002

You guys pull things out of the archives don't you?

Good timing on bringing this subject back up - I'm working on some plans
for Jon to teach a class on setting up your own mail server. If anyone
has any ideas/suggestions for a good location email me. Right now we are
thinking about having it at RTI (where the monthly meetings are).

Also if you have any specific questions (other than general stuff that a
newbie needs to know) send those along too - we'll try to make sure all
questions get answered at the class.

Lisa B.