[TriLUG] wireless locales + java(filtered variety)

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Mon Oct 21 15:04:41 EDT 2002

> Being new in the area..  residing in Apex
>
> Where are some good places to hang out, have a cup of coffee, that has
> wireless access?  Heh, well besides people's homes I imagine..
>
> I'm doubtful of seeing such a place in Apex, but maybe Cary?
>
> Hopefully at a very low cost or free, well for the access anyway <g>.

The manager at the Caribou Coffee on Maynard Rd in Cary told me a month or
so ago that they where going to be getting wireless connectivity for the
customers to use FOC in the near future. I didn't know if that has happened
yet, but it is supposed to. I'll try and remember to ask next time I'm in.

Regards,
Justin