[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Oct 22 12:47:08 EDT 2002

actually i was thinking that if anyone wanted to bring their box to my place i
could provide some hands-on assistance over pizza and beer (two drink
minimum) since i have the network resources to make it a fairly
straightforward affair.  if i generate any good notes along the way i'll post
them to the list.

jason