[TriLUG] Newbie Mtg Plans - Part 2

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Oct 23 17:09:16 EDT 2002

i have several to choose from, but this should give you a general idea:

pentium 166, 64mb ram, 2gb disk, $95
pentium pro 200, 128mb ram, 6gb disk, $125
pentium II 300, 64mb ram, 6gb disk, $125
pentium II 350, 96mb ram, 15gb disk, $150
pentium II 400, 128bm ram, 20gb disk, $175
4/8gb DAT tape drive w/ scsi card and 5 tapes add $75

all systems include a 2mb video card, 3com 905 nic, floppy, and cdrom.  memory
and hard disk size can be changed if you have something specific in mind.  i
have lots of other misc stuff as well (monitors, speakers, print servers,
hubs/switches, video cards, sound cards, etc).  and of course no tax or
shipping charges.

jason