[TriLUG] Low-cost Certification Course?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Oct 23 17:33:49 EDT 2002

what level of experience does she have with linux?

1. is unsure how to pronounce "linux"
2. able to log in and start X
3. understands the fundamentals fairly well
4. a "power user" who needs to fill in a few gaps
5. started with SLS back in '92

depending on the answer, i may be able to provide some individualized training
(based around her schedule, of course).

jason