[TriLUG] [RPM] Quanta 3.0 final for Red Hat Linux 7.3

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed Oct 23 05:51:01 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 04:2916pm, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> I tried installing it, but quickly noticed it's a KDE application,
> and I don't have KDE on my RH 7.3 system.  Can you publish the SRPM
> please, so people with RHL 8.0 can try your package too?)

> --Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Quanta is a KDE application. How can you live with no KDE?

:P

Just kidding.

Get the original tar.gz source file at http://quanta.sourceforge.net and
copy it to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES

Then, copy the spec file to /usr/src/redhat/SPECS . Go to that directory
and do "rpm -ta quanta.spec" and good luck! And post the resulting RPM
somewhere!

The spec file:
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/linux/quanta-3.0.spec

Anyway, I just found an easier way:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=750638&forum_id=12422

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Testing Mandrake 9.0 -    Linux Machine # 38068