[TriLUG] Unix freaks, check out this hardware vendor

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Thu Oct 24 11:43:23 EDT 2002

Ditto on that comment, what were the drives for?  If they are internal
drives, what I used to do is buy 1" SCA disks and pop the Sun rails on
them (either from old/dead/smaller disks or ones I purchased from Sun).
The rails have been the same since the Ultra 1 for more platforms (i.e.
they still work in a Netra 1405).  Unfortunately I don't have the part
number to order just the rails/frame.

--Reggie