[TriLUG] xine on toshiba 2800

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Nov 6 00:53:24 EST 2002

That was me. I'm actually composing this on my 2800. You need to get S3
Savage/MX driver to get xine working correctly. Here's a site that has
the info:

http://www.synergetic-asymmetry.com/main/projects/2800_howto/

If you still have problems, I can email you my tar file of the drivers.
Let me know.

Good luck!