[TriLUG] Mail Server Class - Final Preparations!

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Fri Nov 8 13:29:09 EST 2002

Thanh Le - yes you can still come to the class tomorrow. Please send me
a confirmation that you are coming. Also let me know if you are bringing
a computer and if it's a desktop or laptop. You are not required to
bring a computer but I'd like to know if you are so we can plan enough
space for everyone.

Jim Urena & Gordon Cressman - I've lost your email addys. Could you
please send me an email as well to confirm whether you will be coming
tomorrow?

All others who haven't confirmed should receive a separate email from
me.

If you are interested in coming tomorrow but haven't told me, please let
me know today! We will be arriving early tomorrow to set up tables and
chairs and I want to make sure that everyone has adequate space.

Thanks so much! Let me know if there are any questions!
Lisa B.