[TriLUG] Thanks - Mail Server Class

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Mon Nov 11 10:25:05 EST 2002

You guys have already beat me to some of this :) Guess I should've sent
it from class Saturday!

Thanks to Jon for agreeing to teach this class! We're all thankful that
your son was ok and that you could make the class :)

Thanks to Roy for getting the room ready and pulling all the
network/power stuff together - and of course for printing out the notes
at the last minute :)

Thanks to Jeremy for picking up snacks and bringing drinks. Thanks to
Trilug for sponsoring the snacks and drinks.

Thanks to Howard for fussing with multiple network cards in my computer
to get one working before the class.

Thanks Chris for the extra network card.

I also appreciate everyone's support for the class. Personally this was
something that I wanted to learn about and I was excited that others
were interested too. I apologize to everyone for it not being quite what
we had planned. There's always something to learn when you organize
something like this. I think Jon and I both were surprised by the number
of people interested in the class. Due to the size though, it was
difficult for Jon to give one-on-one attention so it ended up being a
great lecture instead of a hands-on type class :)

I do hope to organize more classes in the future (probably after the mad
holiday rush). If there's anything that you would be interested in
learning drop me an email - otherwise I'll just keep going with the next
thing I'd like to learn :) And I promise if we plan for hands-on
classes, we'll limit the size of the classes so everyone can get help
and also try to accomodate different schedules.

Thanks again to everyone for your participation and help!
Lisa B.