[TriLUG] Whose the new SC member - and lecture notes?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 00:04:45 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 23:53, Jonathan Hassell wrote:
> Your message begs the question that I just have to ask: why in the world are you interested in RADIUS? ;)

I've installed a couple of RADIUS servers.  The original Livingston one,
and a later version that was updated by FreeRADIUS.  RADIUS is a cool
way of handling authenticated access to remote services.  One of the
many features I like is the extensive Account logging.

I haven't run it using LDAP, but I do use it against PAMS.  I was
looking forward to some extensive notes on using it via LDAP...

Take care and thanks for the presentation.

Jon Carnes