[TriLUG] WaHoo! Congrats to Lisa

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Fri Nov 15 10:48:43 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 23:59, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Congratulations to Lisa!  I'm sure that her organizational skills will
> give our group be a much appreciated boost in activity level (Although
> folks already tell us that we are *the* most active users group in the
> Triangle!).

Thanks Jon and everyone else for the congratulations! I know that this
vote was very hard for many people. The other candidates are all very
qualified and well deserving.

I appreciate the vote of confidence in my skills and I'm looking forward
to working with the SC. Please always feel free to give me your opinions
on what you would like to see done in this group. My email inbox is
always open ;)

Lisa B.