[TriLUG] Whose the new SC member - and lecture notes?

Christopher P Rigano crigano at trinityconvergence.com
Fri Nov 15 12:25:09 EST 2002

No, No and No and Wow!

Many thanks!

Christopher!!

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-admin at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-admin at trilug.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Hedemark
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:05 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Whose the new SC member - and lecture notes?

Hi New Guy,

Welcome to TriLUG!

Our meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month.  We
usually announce them well ahead of time at http://trilug.org as well.
Indeed, we have info up on December and January meetings already at the
web site.  The Steering Committee is finalizing the topic for December
and if this works out it should be a very fun meeting.

You might want to poke around on our web site as we have lots of other
info up there.  For example, did you know your TriLUG membership gets
you a discount at Stay Online?  Or a private ftp account on a fast
local mirror of popular Open Source projects?

Chris Hedemark
TriLUG Vice Chairman

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 11:55 AM, Christopher P Rigano wrote:

> When is the next meeting?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> New Guy

MySQL
> and LDAP using a Vmware install of Gentoo Linux, but since my hard
> drive
> in the laptop went south, I had to can that plan.
> Thanks to Roy Vestal for helping me out with the laptop troubles.

Chris Hedemark
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com