[TriLUG] OT: Local Sun Equipment Liquidators

Jaimie Livingston Jaimie.Livingston at haht.com
Fri Nov 15 16:09:55 EST 2002

OK. My apologies for having this info sooner, but I've been offline for a
few days.

These systems came to us thru an acquisition made earlier this year, and
were shipped from CA to NC. They were used for development and testing in
CA. There are minor scrapes on the cases from being moved in and out of
racks. We verified that the systems would boot and run when we received
them, but have not turned them on since July. I want to get rid of them
'cause I need the storage space.

These are rackmount systems, for those who may not know. The Netra's could
possibly fit on a desk as a pizza box, but I wouldn't put anything on top of
them. The E220's weight about 60lbs and need two people to move them.

Documentation and software for these systems is scarce, but I'll give you
what I have.
I'll also give you what mounting hardware I have. When the systems were
unracked, the mounting hardware was all mixed up in a big box and I have not
sorted it out.

The prices are based on what I've been seeing on eBay. If you think it's
high, make an offer and I'll consider it.

I would prefer that interested parties come see and/or pickup the equipment
directly at the time of purchase. I do not want to get involved in shipping
or couriering it. If you would like it shipped somewhere, you'll have to
arrange for packing and shipping directly.

If you want to come inspect/power on/boot the systems, let me know and I'll
set it up in one of our conference rooms during an evening or weekend.
Weekdays are tight, but can be managed with a couple of days notice.

Jaimie

-----------------------------

Sun Enterprise 220R, S/N 043C1829
	Single 360MHz UltraSPARC-II Processor (may be 450MHz)
	1GB RAM
	2x 18GB SCSI
	Headless (no video)
	CDROM
	No FDD
	Asking $2000

Sun Enterprise 220R, S/N 039H3DF1
	Dual 450MHz UltraSPARC-II Processors
	2GB RAM (may be 4GB)
	2x 18GB SCSI
	Sun Video Card
	Sun Addin MII/Ethernet Card
	CDROM
	No FDD
	Asking $2500

Netra T1/105, S/N 039C1D22
	Single 360MHz UltraSPARC-II (may be better)
	256MB RAM (possibly 512MB)
	2x 18GB SCSI
	Dual 10/100 Onboard Ethernet
	Headless
	No CD-ROM
	No FDD
	Asking $350

Netra T1/105, S/N 047C0A2B
	Single 360MHz UltraSPARC-II (may be better)
	256MB RAM (possibly 512MB)
	2x 18GB SCSI
	Dual 10/100 Onboard Ethernet
	Headless
	CD-ROM
	No FDD
	Asking $450

Netra T1/105, S/N 042C0CD8
	Single 360MHz UltraSPARC-II (may be better)
	256MB RAM (possibly 512MB)
	2x 18GB SCSI
	Dual 10/100 Onboard Ethernet
	Headless
	CD-ROM
	No FDD
	Asking $450

Also available:
StorEdge L9 DLT V Tape Library that may or may not work. Free to the first
person who buys any of the above.