[TriLUG] A question about LINUX FORMAT magazine

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Nov 22 10:13:59 EST 2002

I am subscribed to Linux Format through the Resource center/ Library at
my office.  They save the disks for me, and I am responsible for passing
itaround to all the other IT guys.

BTW  Its a great rag.  I think its good when alot of the content is not
over my head...which could potentially be alot.  Did you need any info
on securing a subscription or anything like that?  E-mail me off the
list if you do.

jalmario at intrah.org

--

JoJo Almario