[TriLUG] Scanner recommendations

B. Evans bpevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 26 21:48:36 EST 2002

Well thank you Sinner,  I didn't notice that his TriLUG post was Linux
related hence the qualifiers in my reply you so aptly highlighted
pointed out.  As I said, I'm impressed with the Canon hardware from
first hand use.  The reviews I found about the hardware were also
favorable.

This list isn't the Google Answers service.  Folks contribute where they
can even if it isn't a complete, billable answer fit for print.  If the
poster finds that the D1250-U2F works under Linux, well then great -
it's a nicely done piece of inexpensive hardware which is at least 2 of
the 3 things he asked for.

Anyhow, thanks for the post.  It's about as useful as this one.

-Barry
"from the still prefer more than 1 tool in my toolbox camp"