[TriLUG] a (somewhat dated) Linux Journal article and other thoughts

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Dec 8 22:35:07 EST 2002

Jason,

  Let me know of any Windows/Solaris/Linux integration help you might
need. I have extensive knowledge of Windows and Solaris and am putting
Linux in. Working on MCSE, and getting ready to take Solaris Sys Admin
Cert, and start RHCE fast track soon. Plus I have EET and Toshiba/IBM/HP
certs and tons of hardware experience. I can send you a resume if you
are interested.

Oh yeah, I'm A+ Certified.

See you soon.