[TriLUG] Kickstart Questions/problems

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue Dec 10 14:41:52 EST 2002

Thanks for the reply.

It is not two lines, that seems to have happened when I attached it.
(odd)

But I seem to have found the problem... The computer in question had 48
MB of RAM, and I doubled that, the problem went away.  Though I
emphasize, the install works fine if done manually.

I will try to reproduce the problem to get you the last line or two of
the traceback.

CJK

Chris Knowles <knowlesc at telocity.com>