[TriLUG] mandrake 9.0 ISOs?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 21:08:32 EST 2002

Thanks for the offer to bring some CDs to the meeting but I won't be
able to attend.  I have to have a HUGE report to the D.O.D. by Friday
so IF I'm able to leave work tomorrow it probably won't be until later
in the evening.

I'm downloading the ISOs now, for the record.

Thanks one again for the help everyone!

Greg