[TriLUG] TriLUG server problems

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sat Dec 14 20:57:45 EST 2002

Good evening folks,

We've been having several problems with the TriLUG server cluster today.
Tanner Lovelace and I are at Inflow now working on them.

Fatalpha.trilug.org is no longer available.  We have copied the home
directories to moya.trilug.org -- please let us know if you notice any
problems.  All services from fatalpha should now be migrated to moya.  Web
services should be fine.
If you were using fatalpha for shell login, and have not yet set a
kerberos password, please contact us right away.  You will need a kerberos
password to login to moya.

Unfortunately, we are also having problems with the mirror server,
dargo.  We are still working on this now ... strange network problems.

If you are a network guru and can help us troubleshoot the problem with
dargo, please join us in irc.trilug.org (channel #trilug)... thanks.

Thank you for your patience.  I'll post updates as they're available.

--Jeremy